Friday 22 August 2014

The Boys Room

A kids room that's clean is a rare occasion around here. So I thought I would take advantage of the situation and take some pictures of the boys decor I have been working on over the last couple months since we have been in our new home. Moving is never fun... and although we have done it over a dozen times over the last couple years, it never seems to get any easier. I like to put up as many paintings and decor as I can in the first week after moving otherwise it never gets done. (I have boxes and frames in stashes around the house to prove it)




Karsten's side of the room.


These button letters were made by my super talented friend and I totally LOVE them!


I still need to make another name sign for Thomas' side of the room.




The "Book Nook"


The frame says "They are Children of God". A good reminder for me. 

I love how it has all turned out. It is never clean and always well used. Which seems to be the way things are around here. 

More updates on the house to follow as more areas of the house stay clean long enough for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment